The following list is compiled from reports from area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Sean T. Harvey, 41, of the 400 block of Geary Court was charged Friday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth) and theft of a motor vehicle registration plate.
• Derek S. Whitehouse, 40, of the 1300 block of Haynes Avenue was charged Friday with second-degree assault.
• Benjamin A. Simmons, 50, of the 2400 block of West 5th Street was charged Friday with first-degree sexual abuse.
• Glendle W. Cain III, 30, of the 3000 block of Silks Cove was charged Friday with tampering with physical evidence.
Daviess County Sheriff’s Department
• Christopher Carpenter, 61, of the 4700 block of Towne Square Court was charged Saturday with two counts of third-degree assault.
• Gregory A. Sosh, 56, of the 100 block of Walnut Street in Rumsey was charged Saturday with first-degree trafficking a controlled substance (meth).