The following list is compiled from reports from area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Mariano Z. Gutierrez, 40, of the 6700 block of Leslie Lane was charged Thursday with driving under the influence.
• Craig A. Miller, 44, of Lake Village, Indiana, was charged Thursday with driving under the influence.
• Joshua E. Garrett, 43, of the 1800 block of Triplett Street was charged Wednesday with flagrant non-support.
• Sara M. Knight, 46, no address listed, was charged Thursday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• A handgun, Apple Airpods and debit and credit cards were reported stolen Sunday from a vehicle parked in the 2500 block of Carryback Court.
• A Dodge Ram 1500 worth $54,800 was reported stolen Monday from the 200 block of Industrial Drive.
• Prescription drugs were reported stolen Tuesday from Emerson Academy, 1335 West 11th St.
• A catalytic converter worth $1,500 was reported stolen Tuesday from a vehicle parked in the 400 block of East Fifth Street.
Daviess County Sheriff’s Department
• Jeffrey G. Matlock, 54, of Lewisport, was charged Wednesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.