The following list is compiled from reports from area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Keith King, 44, of the 1000 block of Venable Avenue was charged Friday with first-degree sodomy and first-degree sexual abuse.
• Jason Dowdy, 42, of Livermore, was charged Thursday with third-degree burglary.
• Shayla Pierce, 24, of the 200 block of Industrial Drive was charged Thursday with theft of mail matter.
• Austin P. Lanham, 26, address unknown was charged Thursday with theft of mail matter.
• Justin K. Henning, 20, of the 6300 block of Todd Bridge Road was charged Thursday with theft by unlawful taking from vehicle over $1,000.
• A home sustained $1,000 in vandalism damage when five windows were busted Thursday in the 1200 block of Nassau Avenue.
• Windows sustained $12,000 in vandalism damage Thursday at Owensboro City Hall, 101 East Fourth St.
Daviess County Sheriff’s Department
• John D. Craig, 54, of Philpot, was charged Thursday with fraudulent firearm transaction.
• Tyler A. Lloyd, 22, of Evansville was charged Thursday with second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument and theft by deception (cold checks) over $1,000.
• Nicholas D. Watson, 43, of the 500 block of Graystone Drive was charged Thursday with first-degree strangulation.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.