Owensboro Police Department
• Jeremy J. Cruite, 31, of the 1800 block of Wink Court, was charged Saturday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance, second offense (meth) and theft by unlawful taking or disposition for auto valued at more than $1,000 and less than $10,000.
• Brooklyn L. R. Johnson, 22, of the 2900 block of Allen Street, was charged Saturday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth), theft of identity of another without consent and probation violation for felony offense.
• Lisa M. Carnell, 28, of the 900 block of Conway Avenue, was charged Saturday with second-degree burglary.
• Gina T. Clark, 58, of the 1200 block of East Byers Avenue, was charged Sunday for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol.
Kentucky State Police
• David L. Filback, 60, of the 7800 block of Old Highway 54 in Philpot, was charged Saturday with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol.
Division of Probation and Parole
• William J. Schultz Jr., 23, homeless, was charged Saturday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance, second offense (meth).
I want a NEWSPAPER!
I pay good money for a NEWSPAPER not this online BULLS---!
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.