The following list was compiled of reports from local law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• A Jeep sustained $1,000 in vandalism damage Tuesday in the 1900 block of Tamarack Road.
• A Kia Optima worth $9,000 and a smart phone were reported stolen Tuesday from the 1300 block of East Ninth Street.
• Copper piping was stolen from a construction site Wednesday in the 600 block of Chuck Gray Court.
• A Ford F-150 worth $40,000 was reported stolen Wednesday from the 2000 block of Lancaster Avenue.
Daviess County Sheriff’s Department
• James B. Havener, 44, of the 4400 block of West Yewells Landing was charged Thursday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Eli D. Wright, 25, of the 2400 block of Daviess Street was charged Thusday with first-degree rape and first-degree sexual abuse.
Kentucky State Police
• Jimkarlos Torres, 36, of Beaver Dam was charged Thursday with first-degree stalking.