Despite missing a few offensive weapons, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers continued his outstanding early season play as the undefeated Packers dispatched the winless Atlanta Falcons, 30-16, in a Week 4 matchup Monday night at Lambeau Field in Green Bay.
In this Series
As featured on
With Aaron Rodgers once again running coach Matt LaFleur’s scheme to perfection — and with enormous contributions from the tight ends and the running backs in the passing game — the Packers had more than enough firepower in a prime-time victory over the Falcons at Lambeau Field.
Check out photo galleries from every game of 2020 through the end of the regular season and …
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Aaron Rodgers and his teammates will have to stay in Green Bay this week instead of getting away in advance of their next game on Oct. 18 at Tampa Bay.
- Owensboro Health now offers genetic counseling
- Resources still available for renters facing eviction
- Mile Wide to open taproom in November
- Daviess County stops Apollo, 5-1, for 7th straight 3rd Region championship
- City unveils 2020 Christmas card
- OPS to vote on design plans for Cravens renovation project
- Catholic, Daviess to meet for title
- Kentucky trying to build early unity on, off the court
- 'God has blessed us': Eric and Andria Hofmann open hearts, home to many
- M-I police reports for Oct. 18, 2020
- Winning by losing: Youth pastor drops at least 120 pounds in one year
- Daviess County Gun Club exceeds expectations
- Some students experiencing homelessness, officials say
- Hornets rise to challenge, top Aces
- Real Estate Transfers: Oct. 18, 2020
- M-I police reports for Oct. 16, 2020