The 10th-ranked University of Wisconsin football team struggled to find offensive consistency Saturday as the 19th-ranked Northwestern Wildcats emerged as the final undefeated Big Ten West Division team with a 17-7 victory at Ryan Field in Evanston, Ill.
As featured on
UW allowed Northwestern to control the action and failed to generate offense consistently en route to a 17-7 loss, dropping UW to 1-6 in its last seven trips to Evanston.
A quick look at No. 10 UW's 17-7 loss to the 19th-ranked Northwestern Wildcats in a Big Ten West showdown Saturday at Ryan Field.
Freshman Chimere Dike hauled in a 49-yard TD in the first quarter but only caught one other pass for 3 yards as the Badgers' receivers struggled to get open against the Wildcats.
- Daviess jail population creeping back toward normal
- Moseley commutes by air
- Veteran Richmond squad drops Kentucky, 76-64
- Holiday Stroll returning Saturday -- with changes
- Devils, Aces eager to take next step
- McCarty retiring after 30 years with OPS
- McLean receives four food deliveries through USDA Farmers to Families, hopes for more
- Goodfellows is more than a Christmas party