The Packers Have All The Power In The Rodgers Trade!
Adam Caplan joins Scott to discuss the potential Aaron Rodgers trade to the NYJ.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- POLICE REPORTS for March 21, 2023
- Thriving in theater: Brailsford looks to affect, inspire others with performing arts
- Health Department, Cancer Society opposes changes to smoking ordinance
- Early runs lift Lady Devils to win
- City offering rental, business assistance
- Beshear signs bill to bolster Kentucky's rural hospitals
- Man charged with attempted murder
- Owensboro Comic and Toy Con coming in October
- 1 dead in fatal collision in McLean County
- 'I don't wish this on anybody': Couple talks about being woken up Monday with bullets entering home
- 'A true blessing': Owensboro woman makes large donation to St. Joseph Peace Mission
- Man charged as juvenile indicted in 2022 fatal shooting
- Youngman makes changes at sheriff's office
- I ain't scared of no drag queens (2)
- Police Reports for March 20, 2023 (1)
- POLICE REPORTS for Feb. 27, 2023 (1)
- POLICE REPORTS for March 5, 2023 (1)
- WKU hoops hire needs to be a grand slam (1)
- POLICE REPORTS for March 13, 2023 (1)
- POLICE REPORTS for March 19, 2023 (1)
- POLICE REPORTS for March 6, 2023 (1)
- Look out for these lies coming from the culture wars (1)
- POLICE REPORTS for March 12, 2023 (1)
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.