Parker Gabriel gives a two-minute rundown of Nebraska's upcoming against Minnesota on Thursday, Oct. 14, 2021.
As featured on
"We've got to win a road game," said Frost, who talked leadership and more as his team gears up for a trip to take on Minnesota.
OK, let's think worst case scenario, from the Huskers' perspective. Can they still make a bowl game if they lose in Minneapolis?
The Huskers are hoping to change their recent fortunes against the Gophers. We try to paint the picture with a look inside the crystal ball.
- Grain Operators: Father-son duo adding to Burns Farms legacy
- School systems seek 'unaccounted for' students
- Cost share opportunity announced
- Photography club's annual exhibition to open
- Davies County starts quest in 9th District volleyball tourney
- Salvation Army opening Angel Tree registration
- Daviess County boys open state tourney with South Warren
- Streamlining how you find information on farmers.gov