Army's triple-option offense will test the Badgers defense's discipline. How can Wisconsin slow down Army's offense and who should the UW offense lean on?
As featured on
Junior tailback Chez Mellusi bet on himself when he decided to transfer from Clemson to Wisconsin, and he's been a needed voice in a diminishing running backs room.
Whether you are heading down to Camp Randall or watching from the comfort of your couch, the State Journal has Badgers fans covered with a complete breakdown of everything they need to know as Wisconsin takes on Army on Saturday night in Madison.
The UW football team won for the second week in a row as Graham Mertz and the Badgers escaped with a 20-14 victory over the Army Black Knights in a battle under the Camp Randall lights.
- MI POLICE REPORTS for Oct. 19, 2021
- Watson doesn't see lowering curfew for minors as option
- Panthers move on with 4-1 win
- City considering $350K purchase of ABC Rental Center property
- Daviess County beats Apollo volleyball in 9th District
- Record crowd estimated for Apple Festival
- Ohio wants Embry, Goff to get goals early
- RWRA looking to issue $9.9 million in bonds